Are you new to Yoga?
Are you are completely new to Yoga but you are interested in some of the benefits? Sick of scrolling youtube for unreliable videos that don’t quite meet your needs? If you want a proper, well organised introduction to Yoga that makes sense and is progressive, informative and enjoyable, this is the course for you.
- Gain a firm foundation in the Yoga Basics
- Start your own personal practice with confidence
- Step-by-step guidance into getting into the yoga poses (and out of them!) even if you have never touched your toes.
- Steady and accessible pace for all ages and all fitness backgrounds.
- By the end of the course you will be feeling strong, supple and confident in your balance and co-ordination.
- Plus you will have a good idea of all the jargon and the difference between an upward and a downward dog!
12 x 15 minute yoga sessions
Practices are organised into bite-seize 15 minute workout blocks which cover yoga poses from different positions.
You can practice each session on it’s own or play several sessions together to build your own sequences depending on your timeframes and preferences.