Are you new to Pilates?
Are you are completely new to Pilates but you are interested in some of the benefits? Sick of scrolling youtube for unreliable videos that don’t quite meet your needs? If you want a proper, well organised introduction to Pilates that makes sense and is progressive, informative and enjoyable, this is the course for you.
- Gain a firm foundation in the Pilates Basics
- Start your own personal practice with confidence
- Step-by-step guidance into getting into the pilates exercises.
- Steady and accessible pace for all ages and all fitness backgrounds.
- By the end of the course you will be feeling strong, toned and see improvements in your posture.
- This is a great course if you suffer with backache and tension
12 x 15 minute pilates sessions
Practices are organised into bite-size 15 minute workout blocks which cover yoga poses from different positions.
You can practice each session on it’s own or play several sessions together to build your own sequences depending on your timeframes and preferences.
Table Top Poses